public class MultiThrottle
- extends Object
Keeps track of what locos are being controlled by a throttle, and passes the
control messages on to them. Creates a new MultiThrottleController for
each loco requested on this throttle. Each loco will then be able to be controlled individually.
'*' is a wildcard loco key. Forwards to all locos on this MultiThrottle.
- MT+L757<;>L757 On T throttle, add loco L757.
- MT+L1234<;>L1234 On T throttle, add loco L1234.
- MTAL757<;>R1 On T throttle, loco L757, set direction to forward.
- MTAL1234<;>R0 On T throttle, loco L1234, set direction to reverse.
- MTAL757<;>V42 On T throttle, loco L757, set speed to 42.
- MTAL1234<;>V42 On T throttle, loco L1234, set speed to 42.
- MTA*<;>V16 On T throttle, all locos, set speed to 16.
- MT-L757<;>L757 On T throttle, remove loco L757. (Still has L1234)
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public MultiThrottle(char id,
public void handleMessage(String message)
- Handle a message sent from the device. A key is used to send an action to the correct loco.
'*' is a wildcard key, sends action to all locos in this MultiThrottle.
message - Consists of a control character,
the loco's key, a separator "<;>", and the action to forward to the MultiThrottleController.
public boolean addThrottleController(String key,
public boolean removeThrottleController(String key,
public void passActionsToControllers(String key,
public void dispose()
public void eStop()
Copyright © 1997-2013 JMRI Community.
JMRI, DecoderPro, PanelPro, SoundPro, DispatcherPro and associated logos are our trademarks.
Additional information on copyright, trademarks and licenses is linked here.
Site hosted by: