Signal LeverThis is not fully implemented yet
A Signal lever on a USS CTC panel has two inputs (Sensors) for the lever itself, a number of other inputs and outputs to make it function. This tool lets you define those, and then creates the underlying logic to make them act prototypically.
- Signal inputs
- For the purpose of a multi-sensor input, you might want to have a null internal sensor for the middle position.
- Left and Right Signal Heads
- The Signal Heads that are held and released as the lever acts
- Code input
- The defined code button that causes this lever to act.
- Inhibit input
- A sensor which is used and ACTIVE indicates that the signals may not change position.
This is the help/jmri/jmrit/ussctc/SignalLeverFrame help page