||Applications with Online Manual:
|JMRI® current||DecoderPro v4.x|
|General Set Up v4.x
|JMRI® v3.10||DecoderPro3 v3.6|
|DecoderPro 3 v2.14||Printable PDF (6.7MB)|
JMRI is a Java-based cross-platform program suite
for model railroaders.
It contains modular applications for:
- Programming of Digital Command Control (DCC) decoders (DecoderPro®)
- Drawing computer based panels for depicting a model railroad layout (PanelPro™ and Layout Editor)
- Controlling the layout (All modules)
- Creating train manifests for duplicating railroad operations (OperationsPro™)
- Controlling the signals on the layout (All modules)
- Controlling lighting and sound in the room, and so forth (SoundPro™)
If this is your first visit to our manual, we suggest that
you take the Decoder Pro® tour at http://jmri.org/help/en/html/apps/DecoderPro/Tour.shtml
to get an overview of what we're about to cover.
All this capability is contained in one install.
Version 2.12 can run on any computer system that will run
Java 1.5 or later.
Version 2.14.1 requires Java 1.5 (or 1.6 if you wish for drag & drop)
Version 3.10.1 requires Java 1.7 or later.
Version 4.2 requires Java 1.8.